(NDT) Non-Destructive Testing
To perform a Non-Destructive Testing service at the highest quality that fully satisfy the expectations of our customers at all times; Because NDT does not permanently alter the article being inspected, we assure that our technicians has the highest-valuable technique that can save both money and time in product evaluation, troubleshooting and research wherein we can courteously provide to our customer the precise information or services requested and live up-to an image of professionalism with integrity and sincerity.
Most common methods we are practicing include
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Magnetic PracticalTesting (MPT)
- Ultra-Sonic Thickness Gauging (UTG)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Visual/Optical Testing (VT)
- We ensure Quality Control requirements of your organization are always met
- Through our Clinical Inspection procedures.